Monday, February 13, 2012

Fantastic Day. Even for a Monday.


You just have to love happy little boys. 
Seriously. This little boy couldn't NOT smile. He was too cute.
Little Josh lit up the room with his smile. Photographing his family was easy as pie. 
I mean come on:
I love my job. 
Speaking of cute little boys. I couldn't go one more line without giving a shout out to one of my favorite little guys: Mr. Benjamin and his first Birthday cake demolition extravaganza!

We did something cool at Van's today. (I told my friend AJ about it, and he immediately chided me and told me 'you have to blog that!' he's my helper in all things business. )
We framed Tiger Woods' flag from the 18th hole in the 2005 Masters when he was all that and a bag of chips. Sorry. I really really really don't know anything ANYTHING about golf. I googled it and found out that the cooler hole was actually the 16th hole, but i'm guessing this one is still worth some cheddar.
But anyway we do custom framing at work, and sometimes we get to handle some pretty neat stuff. So I took a picture :)

That's it for tonight folks. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day tomorrow. I hope you all get a small cardboard valentine and lots of chocolate. I love cheap cardboard valentines! How else can you make 32 people happy for $1.19? Seriously!


1 comment:

  1. You are very talented Hill:) I love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete