Monday, May 21, 2012

Brandon and Amber Engagement


So I know I haven’t blogged in a while. But I’m still here. And I just did one of my most favorite photo shoots of all time.
Two of the most beautiful people I know, in an absolutely gorgeous location. I mean, disclaimer here, these are two of my best friends. I love them. I have shared many, many special moments with these two wonderful people. And in just about a month, we will all fly across the country to witness their marriage in front of Mt. Reiner.
I couldn’t be happier sharing such a special day with these two amazing people.
I was doing my best to capture a piece of their intense love for one another with their engagement pictures at Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The day was perfect. I was on my game. And my camera was on fire. And these two lit up the forest. 
enjoy. feel free to check out the slideshow below.  













Brandon and Amber Engagement

1 comment:

  1. Hilary - These pictures are awesome! You really did caputre the essence of this wonderful couple. Of course, I'm partial to the subjects as well. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete