Sunday, April 29, 2012

the Hagans

Down at the Old Mill in Geneva with my folks last Thursday, enjoying some live music with fine group of people.  It was a great environment, and everyone was having a good time. I was watching the band, and I saw the opportunity for a moment that should be captured. I saw some people taking pictures with their cellphones, and I thought to myself, "no. this memory deserves something better than a cell phone pic." (don't' get me wrong. i love my iPhone:) But I happened to have my gear in the car, so I went out and grabbed it. And I think I may have caught the mood.


 


Looking back on the pictures when I was editing, it made me realize something about this family. 
They are one, special, amazing group of people. And I'm so happy that they are part of my life. 
i should say thank you. I mean, you did introduce my parents. and today, april 29th. they are celebrating 34 years of marriage.  so, thank you.
please enjoy my slideshow: the Hagans
enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment