Saturday, April 14, 2012

my love of weddings and my new slideshow


I was talking with a friend who just got engaged recently. She was asking if I would shoot her wedding, or if I just wanted to be a guest. And my response really sums it all up how I feel about wedding photography. It's not just a job. It's my passion. I love what I do. And it's an honor every time I get to share that experience with a family. I mean, what better gift could I possible give, than the gift of their story, captured beautifully. I really do feel like I picked a great niche in photography. I mean, I get to photograph people in love. Capturing emotions are easy when they are smiles, kisses and hugs. When you can look at too people staring at one another, and see them staring into the eyes of the person they are going to spend the rest of their lives with, it can't help but move you. I'm blessed that I can share in their happiness.
Here is a collection of my photos from the last five years. enjoy.

Wedding slideshow



No comments:

Post a Comment