Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beautiful Wedding in North Ridgeville

Here is a teaser from a wedding that I did a few weeks back. Ashley and Kyle. Two beautiful people, very much in love. I got the privilege to share in the celebration of their special day. We had a lot of fun together! I mean, how many bride and grooms do you know who are cool enough to go to Friendly's to share a milkshake together for their pictures? It was where they met so many years back. How sweet is that? After that, we went over to Willoway Nursery. (just so you know, it's a photographer's dream **thank you David Paul)
And could I ask for a more beautiful bride, or a more handsome groom! Making my job easy. I won't lie. :)
Here are some of my favorites to tease them while they wait for the rest to be done. Enjoy!




























1 comment:

  1. Hilary,

    How beautiful! You are right - this is a tease! I dont really know how they are going to choose if all the pictures are this good! Thank you so very much for all of your hard work!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete