Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sunny Seattle

So how often does the sun shine in Seattle? Just when I come to town. Mostly. Well it sure did the day I went out to shoot Amanda & Q's engagement photos. You want to talk about a fun shoot!! I was in heaven. I'm pretty sure the beautiful couple had some fun too.  I was in a new city, downtown at Pike Place Market, and there was so much going on! So much variety to work with. That part of the city is just alive with color & texture & sound ... & even smell. I couldn't stay by the fish market too long. 
Besides the fish market smell, I mean, we walked one square block and got all of these amazing pictures! I really had a blast photographing these too. I'm so happy with how the pictures came out. I just keep getting better & better. OK, ok. I'll stop. 
I'll just show some of my favorites:


















Q just knocks you away with that gaze! And Amanda, beautiful Amanda. So Pretty. I can't wait. Hopefully I get to photograph them down in Jamaica for their special day.  I'm getting into this destination thing. Can't stop me now!


Feel free to enjoy the slideshow:
http://video214.com/play/ENhMKeu96aRToT613ZwZzQ/s/dark


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Seattle! One of my favorite cities. You did a fabulous job incorporating the city into their photos!

    ReplyDelete