Monday, July 30, 2012

little baby henry

Last week, I got a chance to meet little mr. henry.  Henry is only 3 weeks new to this world. What a head of hair! He made me smile every time I looked at him. A sweet thing. He likes to eat, he likes to sleep. He did a fantastic job of tolerating me and my camera. Every time he did wake up and get a little fussy, his mom was there to scoop him up and show him some love. Ashley was very sweet with her little man. And I think we got some really great shots of them together. 
Here are some of my favorites, and please feel free to check out the slideshow I made of some of the rest. There were just too many cute ones to only show a few!













3 comments:

  1. LOVE ALL OF THEM! And the video it too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hilary!!! These are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos!!! :) LOVED the video as well! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete