Monday, July 30, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. O'Dell

Not long ago, I had the privilege of shooting an adorable couple. Andrea & Danny O'Dell were an absolute joy to work with. The happy couple had tied the not in Jamaica one month prior. But now was their chance to really celebrate with family and friends. It was a sunny, perfect day at Goodyear Heights Metro Park. Everyone came together to congratulate the happy couple over an American Style backyard cookout. Complete with burgers and hotdogs. The Pioneer Shelter was beautifully decorated with some of the most gorgeous flowers I have seen all year. 
Andrea & Danny. What can I say. Lovely. Kind. Adorable. Danny was funny and charming. And Andrea's smile just beamed every time she looked at him. It was so sweet. Her breathtaking beauty was complimented perfectly by her overwhelming grace. When you are around two amazing people so much in love, you automatically feel warm and welcome. I could have kept taking pictures for days.
I could go on. But for now, take a look at some of my favorites from the day.  And I think you will see what I'm trying to say.







OH! I forgot to mention one of the coolest parts!! They had an ICE CREAM TRUCK! A fantastic surprise for everyone. Everyone was instantly 6 again deciding what treat they would pick. It was a perfect addition to an already perfect day!












1 comment:

  1. Very nice...it's like being there again. You do wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete